Friday 17 May 2013

"As I was going to St Ives....

....I met a man with seven wives,
and those seven wives each wanted a jewellery box."

Which is lucky as I have just finished making seven jewellery boxes.


Seven jewellery boxes made from ash, walnut and various burr woods.

I will let those wives argue it out as to who is getting which box!


To see more of my furniture, have a look at my website and the pictures in the gallery section.

Follow me on Facebook or read my tweets on Twitter.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey my friends I tell you something can you give me answer please Our furniture is made using quality timber this means you will have a stronger structural frame, unlike today’s imported furniture which is often made with less quality wood like or rain forest timber and lots of glue and staples.
Grandfather Clock Maker

Unknown said...

well articulated blog. enjoy reading.
cheap beds with mattress sale